Soon enough, though, I’ll be packing up my girls, my office and my Bendel bracelets to make our summer move.
It just so happens that the DS&D site is being redecorated at the same time, so it seems like a natural point to take a blog break. I hope to be back one day soon and I hope you’ll come back too.
Be safe, be happy and if you go shopping--buy me something.
XO
~R

Feel better & safe travels up north! Looking forward to the new site~ bug hugs to the coden crew!! xo
ReplyDeleteHey--there's the pic I've been waiting for. (I'm not on Facebook, so I've had no idea what your family looks like.)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break and come back with a vengence, woman!hz
I am very jealous. I am going to miss camp this summer, but it will all be worth it in the end. Have fun and watch out for the bears!
ReplyDeleteDeb